My first mobile phone

The reason for me to get my first mobile phone was the deluge of Jul 2005. 

1st Sept, 2005: I received the Nokia 6030 silver mobile. It was a palm sized phone with basic call and sms functionality and nothing else. No camera, no games, etc. I used it till Feb 2013.

24th Feb, 2013: I bought the first gift for myself, Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos white mobile. My first smartphone with dual sim, split screen, camera, YouTube and what not! I could now download games and useful apps like m-indicator, office apps, etc. I used it till Dec 2019

14th Jul, 2018: I bought the OnePlus 6 black for my first solo trip to Ladakh. It had the best camera feature and yes a lot of space to store travel photos.

9th Dec, 2023: I bought the OnePlus 11R silver since the OnePlus 6 started having issues. It had additionally camera features and space. 

Comments

Most Read Recent Experience