TV Stars I like the most


Sakshi Tanwar
While she is the most famous for her character of Parvati from Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, I have been her fan since the time she anchored the Sunday show Gurukul on Star Plus. Till date she tops my list of favourites. She is a very humble human being, have worked across channels of entertainment portraying a variety of roles. Tyohar ki Thali is my latest best watch.

Divyanka Tripathi
I watched her for the first time in India's best cinestar ki khoj and then her first show Banu main teri dulhan as Vidya/Divya. While she is the most famous as Ishima on the show Yeh hai Mohabbatein, she took my heart away with all the challenges she did confidently on Fear Factor: Khatron ke Khiladi. Her personal story of overcoming the heartbreak is also inspiring. Adrishyam is my latest best watch.

Sukirti Khandpal
This curly haired cutie played the role of Piya/Maithili in Pyar ki ye ek kahaani. Since then she is one of my favourites, wishing to see her more on screen.

Shruti Sharma
I watched her for the first time on the show India's next superstar and I was rooting for her to win the show. Her first show Gathbandhan as IPS Dhanak Parekh was awe-inspiring. 

Anushka Sarkate
She played the role of Piyu on Karbhari Lai Bhari. Waiting to see her again on the screen.

Comments

Most Read Recent Experience