Channels I like the most

TravelXP
Its a paradise for travel enthusiasts. Each show is epic and even the ads between the shows are related to travel. The destinations are elaborated so well, you will feel like you are on the very spot. My favourite shows are Xplore [country], XP guide, Backpack, Unwind, Landmarks, Off the grid, City breaks, 10 days in [country]. 

Discovery Science
Its a paradise for the curiosity seekers who want to know, if something exists then how and if something is created then how. My favourite shows are Factory made, How do they do it?, How its made, How the universe works?, Mega machines, Planets and beyond, Wonders of the universe.

National Geographic
Another paradise for curiosity seekers. My favourite shows are Mega festivals, Mega kitchens, Air crash investigations, Airport security, etc. There are occasional shows like the Surgical strike of URI attack, Kargil War, etc.

Animal Planet & Nat Geo Wild
Its a paradise for animal lovers. I have watched a lot of animals here which we are not even aware of. I do not have a favourite show here. It's a random watch, each time getting to know something new!

Comments

Most Read Recent Experience