Travel Blogs & Youtube channels I like the most

This is an incremental post in which I will keep adding to this list.

The thing about solo travel is, you can never feel 100% ready. There will always be a tiny voice at the back of your head asking, "Are you crazy?" – Shivya Nath.

Dive into her blog The Shooting Star to explore Indian cities, different countries, and their cultures, recommended homestays and Airbnb’s, cuisines (vegan), sustainable travel, tips on solo travel, land journeys and more.

“Don’t wait for that ‘good day’ to travel—it’s never going to come.” - Sudha Mahalingam.
Her blog Footloose Indian describes about her travel journey across 65 countries and many more to count...

One has to be very lucky to receive the calls from the mountains; to experience the glimpses of heaven while still alive; to witness the grandeur of almighty and the serenity of nature. - Anee Verma
Her personal blogs on My Personal Page and on Medium describe her trekking journey and much more.

If you look up the elevation profile of the Inca trail to Machu Picchu, it looks like an ECG of an arrythmia patient going suddenly into a cardiac arrest. - Rajdeep Bhattacharyya.
His personal blogs on It aint so deep and on Wingd describe on his solo travel journey across countries and much more.

Since the last time I have returned from Andaman, I call it the land unexplored. All I can think about is the fifty shades of blue water, the hammock that was my bed entire afternoon, the lazy afternoon breeze that swung my hammock, putting me to sleep and most of all the underwater experience, it’s a subdued world down there and I can give away anything to be there, to see that magic unfold each time, it is almost like meditating, knowing that there is nothing so real in this world. - Sayali Randive
Literaly dive into her personal blog The Wandering Soul on her underwater adventures and solo travels.

Welcome to Curly Tales - India's No. 1 food & travel channel, founded by Kamiya Jani. We'll take you on a journey through some of the most offbeat locations & the quirkiest, craziest food discoveries.

Talkin Travel is all about my (Jinal Inamdar) love for travelling, your love for travelling! I am here to take you through my journeys and help you plan yours. Expect to find everything from videos on offbeat stays, to all the things to keep in mind while planning your itineraries to some beautiful, offbeat locations. I travel so I can help you travel, hassle-free!

Comments

Most Read Recent Experience