Fairy tales do(n't) exist!


The first fairy tale I read was of the glass shoe and ever since then I had dreamt of my prince and dancing with him in a ballroom and running away slipping off one of the shoe and he coming and finding me and then we happily live together forever! Well I still believe in it even after a harsh reality which broke my heart in such a away that I am still healing from the wounds of broken trust. And I am not sure how long will the healing take. I am still sure of the prince of my dreams would definitely meet me in reality, provided that god's ideal timings are less than my date of expiry on this earth. Hence the title of the post. Having said all this, here are a few fairy tales I never got bored of watching again and again! Hope I get a chance to write a post on my unique fairytale someday soon!

Cinderella
A girl named Ella (Cinderella) has the purest heart living in a cruel world filled with evil stepsisters and an evil stepmother out to ruin Ella's life. Ella becomes one with her pure heart when she meets the Prince and dances her way to a better life with glass shoes, and a little help from her fairy godmother, of course. So have courage and be kind, and believe in magic, a little bit of magic!
Lavender's green, dilly dilly, Lavender's blue.
If you love me, dilly dilly, I will love you.

Beauty and the Beast
Belle embarks on a journey to save her father from a creature that has locked him in his dungeon. Eventually, she learns that the beast is an enchanted prince who has been cursed. The best part is the beast's biggest library. Both spend a lot of time reading, so can I.
Just a little change
Small to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast

Aladdin
Aladdin, a kind thief, woos Jasmine, the princess of Agrabah, with the help of Genie. When Jafar, the grand vizier, tries to usurp the king, Jasmine, Aladdin and Genie must stop him from succeeding.
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But now from way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you

Comments

Most Read Recent Experience