A walk to remember

26th January, 2018

Republic day though, it was a long weekend in the start of the year. For me it was a special day to meet two school buddies after ages. Snehal Kesari and Deepali Mehta met me at the Shrey hotel near Virar station. We had brunch at newly opened restaurant The Post Office. We had loads to talk about and we were full with just the starters! Done with the starters brunch, we walked for a while. Then Deepali suggested of visiting the new inauguraled Siddhivinayak temple. So we walked the way to the temple, only DM knowing the path. We had so much to talk about our lives for the past decade that we really didn't realize how much we had already walked. Then Snehal and me started questioning Deepali whether she is sure of the temple and the way towards it. Else we are just wandering along nowhere. Finally the tiresome threesome reached the temple just to find that it was closed!!! I do not recollect what the reason was but remember that we were praying for an autorickshaw to take us home. Ganpati bappa listened to our prayers and we did get an auto and headed back home. Recently I visited the same temple with my sister and that made me recollect this memory. It was indeed a walk to remember! Here is the temple.


Comments

Most Read Recent Experience