GetFit with HealthifyMe: Part Two

My Favourite Coaches

Coach Sharvari

I was curious on knowing what can we learn in facial yoga. The curiosity led to booking her sessions on Wed and Thu 5:30pm. I learnt a lot of face, eyes, head, neck and chin exercises. Exercises included reducing head lines, wrinkles, double chin, puffy eyes, chubby cheeks. We also had cream exercises and water exercises during winters. Each session had something new to learn. Alongwith the facial yoga, I also started joining her Hathayoga sessions on Sundays. Initially it was very difficult to perform the poses. But then I got used to it.

Coach Snehil

I had consistently attended her 11am Sunday sessions on Tone your legs and glutes. She starts with a warm up and then we have to exercise on 5 sets of 6 exercises per set. Sometimes its 4 sets of 8 exercises per set. There are 1 minute squat or plank challenges between each set. Sometimes during the second or third set, everybody loses energy. But after her inspirational boost up, we get back to exercise with double energy. I learnt different types of lunges, squats, bending exercises, etc. I had further joined the Upper Body Blast session to learn exercises related to hands and arms. The Strength and Conditioning session was exhaustive than the Full Body HIIT

Coach Shreya

I had regularly attended her Indoor Walking Workout session from Mon to Sat at 7:30pm. We perform 1 minute exercises for 45 minutes including the warm up, with the background of bollywood music. Her sessions can be a starting point for people who want to get into exercises. Sometimes her pet dog peeps into the camera for checking whether each of us are following Shreya correctly.

Coach Ankita

I was lucky enough to attend her Bolly Fitness sessions on every Thu 7pm for a month. Her sessions included dancing on beats of high intensity Hindi and Punjabi songs. For eg. songs of Ranveer Singh like Malhari and Mera wala dance, Sauda Khara Khara, Ishq tera tadpave, etc. 

Coach Maisarah

I wanted to learn Zumba, attended different sessions but then sticked to her session on Sat 9:30am. Even her sessions were as energetic as Ankita’s but with English songs. The one song she played in each session was Never Give Up.

Coach Jahnvi

I attended her 1pm sessions regularly during the week. Her warmup sessions took exact 15 mins and so the cool down sessions. We had to perform exercises in 3 sets of 3 exercises then 3 sets of another 3 exercises. It included workouts of arms, shoulders, crunches, planks, forward bending, dumbbells, pushups, etc. 

Coach Vandyashree

I started attending her Yoga for relaxation session on Sun evenings 8pm. I got to know through her session about yoga poses for relaxation. Post that I also started attending Yoga Nidra, a kind of meditation session on Wed and Fri 8pm. Her yoga sessions which I attended were for relaxation and calming the mind and body.

Coach Radhika

I found her sessions helpful for relaxation and mental health. Even she conducts Yoga Nidra sessions. She explained each and every action in detail, if we are not able to do any pose then she provided an alternate way to do the same.

Coach Kristina

I attended her sessions for Yin Yoga and Nirvana Fitness. It included slow motion and easy to do poses. Her yoga setup was appealing to the eyes. She also used bowl therapy at the start and end of the sessions.

Comments

Most Read Recent Experience