And I decided to travel solo

I waited for friends to walk my way, 

But their paths diverged, their lives astray. 

“Wait for a partner,” the voices said, 

Yet dreams kept dancing inside my head.

So I packed my courage, a gift to me, 

A journey alone, yet wild and free. 

Among strangers, I found my tribe, 

In laughter and wonder, my soul revived.

Snow kissed my ankles, rivers roared, 

Caves whispered secrets, horizons soared. 

Each step unveiled a brighter hue, 

A stronger self I never knew.

They once called me crazy, now they plead, 

“Take us along, let us follow your lead.” 

But I smile, for the truth is clear— 

The bravest journeys start right here.

Supporters or skeptics, they’ll always be, 

But life is too short for “maybe.” 

So chase your dreams, let passions flow, 

For I chose to live— And I traveled solo. 


Also read:

Still waiting for love

What is life? 

Once upon a time, she was me 

Etched in Scars, Etched in Stars 

I, Me, Myself

Frozen Friendship

Those little things I love: Seasons

Those little things I love: Nature

Dear Diary

Wishlist

Desk at entrance

Five years of...

Being a first bencher 

She fell in love with

My Didi

It's not so easy

That one friend

God won't ask

Comments

Popular Experiences