Once upon a time, she was me

Once upon a time, she reigned with grace, A ruler of hearts, in her rightful place. Strong yet kind, immovable, wise, Her vision was clear, her spirit would rise.

She dreamed in colors, she saw the unseen, Imagination painted worlds serene. Every detail, a universe vast, She lived in the present, yet pondered the past.

She was the adventurer, wild and free, Chasing horizons, embracing the sea. Snow on her lashes, fire in her soul, Each daring step made her spirit whole.

She belonged to blue—deep, calm, profound, Her intuition whispered without a sound. Sensitive, yes, but with wisdom rare, She carried emotions with tender care.

A mind of science, a heart of art, She solved with logic, yet led with heart. Optimist true, she saw butterflies, Sunshine and unicorns in endless skies.

Perfection her passion, creation her drive, Her boundless spirit kept dreams alive. Genius, adventurer, ruler, friend— Her story of wonder will never end.


Also read:

And I decided to travel solo

Still waiting for love

What is life? 

Etched in Scars, Etched in Stars 

I, Me, Myself

Frozen Friendship

Those little things I love: Seasons

Those little things I love: Nature

Dear Diary

Wishlist

Desk at entrance

Five years of...

Being a first bencher 

She fell in love with

My Didi

It's not so easy

That one friend

God won't ask

Comments

Popular Experiences