Versions of ME
Adventurous heart, firm and true,
Blogger’s pen sketches skies anew.
Child-like laughter, innocent cheer,
Daughter once treasured, now less near.
Emotions hidden, yet deeply felt,
Friendship offered, a hand that’s dealt.
Girl not bound by gossip’s chain,
Honest spirit through joy and pain.
Introvert whispers, silence deep,
Jealous pangs the soul does keep.
Keeper of burdens, trials I bear,
Leader guiding with gentle care.
Maggi cravings at midnight’s call,
Nostalgic visions, memories tall.
Observer’s lens, the world in frame,
Philosopher twisting wisdom’s flame.
Quiet sorrow, words unsaid,
Reader devours what lies unread.
Serious mind, cautious and wise,
Trekker climbs where the mountain lies.
Unlucky fate, yet striving on,
Voracious reader for dusk to dawn.
Workaholic hours, the night my friend,
Xtreme passions that never bend.
Young explorer of life’s delight,
Zoomer chasing the stranger flight.
A to Z, the mosaic I weave,
A diary of me, in words I believe.
Also read:








Comments
Post a Comment